The #1 Mistake in Finding Senior Living
What is the #1 mistake people make in finding care?
We’ve assisted 7,000+ families with finding care for their loved ones since our founding in 2012. We know exactly how difficult it is. We’ve also seen that the biggest mistake is often the most costly and hardest to remedy. Don’t worry though, we are here to help.
The biggest mistake people make in finding care is choosing the wrong place.
As it turns out, communication errors between the resident/family and the senior living community surrounding the level of care required for the new resident are more common than you would think. Such problems result in needing to make another move, which is traumatic and costly for the resident and family.
Unfortunately many families come to us after they’ve made “the big mistake” but, that’s okay… we can help! To get you started on the right path to finding the right senior living situation for your loved one, download this FREE Personal Care Coordination Guide.
This guide will help you communicate with family and providers:
- Summarize and communicate a person’s health conditions
- List of current medications and health care providers info
- Clearly outline emergency contacts and end of life care options
Avoid communication mistakes and organize all of the pertinent information regarding care for you or a loved one in one convenient place. Download the free guide today!
Our Commitment to You
- Home2Home4Seniors believes that “No One Should Have to Take this Journey Alone”
- Home2Home4Seniors guides Seniors and their families in finding just the right level of care at an affordable price.
- A knowledgeable and caring Advisor is available to speak with you FREE of charge 7 days a week.
Call us toll-free, 1-844-300-7026 or 210-899-7080 for immediate assistance. We welcome your call.